I Love Dogs!

This website is dedicated to my love for animals, especially dogs.
I love them all!

I am allergic to dogs which is why I do not currently have one but one day I will outgrow my allergy and I WILL have my very own dog!

My favorite dogs are: rottweiler, leonberger, welsh terrier, bichon, poodle mixes, collie, golden retriever, lab, and shepherds!

I would love to read any comments that you may have or pics that you may want to send of your dogs. Please tell me their names as well. You can add a comment to any post by clicking on "comments" right under the post and start typing in the empty pop up box. If you do not have any of the types of accounts listed in the pop up box then just use "name/url" or "anonymous" as your profile to post a comment. If you use "name" then you can leave the "url" line empty in the pop up box. If you use "anonymous" please know that I won't know who you are. Pics can be sent to my email.

Feel free to email me anytime by clicking on the email link in my sidebar.

You can also search my blog using the search box in the upper right hand corner. Just type in any name of a dog breed and any posting that contains that name will be displayed. Very cool!