My Services

I am available for pet sitting and dog walking services. Chances are that we have already met or you know someone who has met me, otherwise you would not know about this website.

If you are interested in having me help you take care of your dog(s) while you are at work, on vacation, recovering, or plain old tired, please contact me through my email on this website. I will return your inquiry as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours and we can discuss the specifics. I live in the Chandler Arizona area.

Did I mention that I love dogs? Thanks for the opportunity to love your dog(s) too!



Services:

  • Walk, playtime, fresh water and feeding. (30 minute minimum stay)
  • Pick up after your pet.
  • Brush and bathe the pet.
  • Collect your newspapers and mail.
  • Rotate your lights and check door locks for security protection.
  • Choice of location for long term care, my house or yours.


Prices:

Dog walking only...........................................$10.00/per visit
Dog walking & play time..............................$15.00/per 30 minute min.
Brush & bathe.................................................$5.00 extra
Overnight service...........................................$15.00/per night